Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 2--Online Communities

I chose Facebook because I already had an account and I have enjoyed using it since last May. I also have an account on Plurk, but I don't use that one much anymore. I like to keep in touch with family & friends. I've reconnected with friends from church & friends from college that I haven't seen for years. And, I have to admit, that I do enjoy playing some of the games on Mindjolt also.

For this class, I have added a couple new friends and become a fan of the 23 Things Kansas page. It's been fun reading the posts other participants have made on this page.

I haven't really thought about how I will use FB in the future. Probably I will continue to use it much like I have so far. Unfortunately, this is one of the sites that is blocked for students on our school network, so I don't see much possibility of using it at school. We have a huge issue with bandwidth.

No comments:

Post a Comment