Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 16--Wrap-up Webinar


I was not able to participate in either of the live webinars, so I had to login to the archived version. It was nice how the presenters went through each week's lesson and highlighted different projects that various participants had created. It was also nice so hear that others had similar questions or problems to those I encountered along the way.

The experience was wonderful overall. I enjoyed learning about the various tools that are available for free and experimenting with each one. My favorite tool is Facebook. I had already started using it before the class started. It is really neat to be able to stay connected with friends and family online.

My favorite new tool is Jing. Now that I've figured out how to use it and how to get the microphone to work, I can see a lot of places where I could use this tool, especially in a library setting. I also enjoyed the creative aspects of blogging. My blog started out pretty plain, but as the class progressed I was able to add more and more to my blog--everything from widgets to pictures to videos. It's been great!

I want to say thank you to all the wonderful people who created lessons and helped us out along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment