Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 12--Screen Casting--Jing

Well, I loved and hated this one. Downloading Jing was easy, but learning how to use it was more difficult. I had to figure out how to get the exact section of the screen I wanted and how to get my microphone to work. Once I got those things figured out, I was able to get the assignment done fairly quickly.

I chose to explain how to do searches on the Destiny Online Catalog, which is the program we have on our computers at school. I used the public library's website for my example because the school's catalog is not available to the public--it's only available on the network at school.

All in all, the experience was a good one.

http://www.screencast.com/users/ruthmusic/folders/Jing/media/c4e69d61-91a2-4ce5-82c6-037d82db2f8d

No comments:

Post a Comment